Hello everyone, in this blog post we will explain you how to get your free SAP WebIDE HANA Cloud Version.
What is SAP WebIDE ?
SAP WebIDE is the browser based development tool used to develop, extend standard Fiori apps and develop Fiori like apps from scratch. It is SAP’s browser-based development tool for SAPUI5 development.This development tool is available in HANA Cloud Platform and Local Installation.The productive version is available only in HANA Cloud Platform. Local installation of WebIDE is non-productive version mainly focused to explore the features of WebIDE and know about the tool and also used to develop SAPUI5/Fiori apps.
Follow below steps to get your SAP WebIDE cloud version for free. To know about local installation of SAP WebIDE please click here.
2. If you have SAP Community Network(scn.sap.com) login credentials click on Logon. If you don’t have SCN credentials click on Register and get your credentials and It is free.
3. Enter you SCN login credentials and hit Log On.
4. Next Accept the legal disclaimers after reading it thoroughly.
5. Your SAP HANA Cloud Platform Trial Pid will be generated. Click on Continue.
6. Now you should be able to see the SAP HANA Cloud Platform cockpit dashboard like below.
7. Click on Subscriptions from the left panel in the cockpit. You should see the screen like below.
8. You can see that SAP WebIDE is already subscribed by default.Click on the webide link under Application column.
9. You will directed to below screen.
10. Now click on the Application URL to launch the WebIDE browser based tool.Tool will be launched in a new window.
11. If you see the below screen, you may need to authenticate again by providing your SCN credentials.
12. You should see the below screen.
Congrats, you have successfully got your free SAP WebIDE cloud version. Now we can start developing SAPUI5 applications.
Please stay tuned to us for more SAP WebIDE tutorials.Please feel free to comment and let us know your feedback. You feedback will keep us alive.