Hello everyone, in this SAP HANA Modeling tutorial we will learn about Different Types of JOINS in SAP HANA. Lets get started.
A Join is used to connect tables in SAP HANA.Below are the different join types
- Inner Join
- Left Outer Join
- Right Outer Join
- Text Join
- Referential Join
- Temporal Join
1. Inner Join : This join type returns all the records when there is at least one match in both the tables.
2. Left Outer Join : This join type returns all the records from the left table and the matched rows from the right table.
3. Right Outer Join : This join type returns all the records from the right table and the matched rows from left table.
4. Text Join : This join type is used to get the language specific data from the text tables using the language column-“SPRAS”. It is only available for Attribute Views.
5. Referential Join : This join type is similar to Inner join type, assuming referential integrity is maintained among the tables.Referential Integrity means, the left table always have a corresponding entry on the right table.
SAPLearners.com is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest tutorials and updates.