In this tutorial we will learn what are different ways of finding customer exits for standard transactions in sap abap.
Lets say if you want to identify customer exits available in MM01(Material Master Creation).
1. Identify the program name of the tcode MM01 by going to Menu bar → System → Status
2. Get the program from the below popup screen.
3. In this case the program name in “SAPLMGMM”. Go to tcode SE38 and enter the program name and click on Display.After that navigate to Goto → Properties and find out the package of this program name.
4. So package name is “MGA”. Now go to tcode SMOD, which we usually use to identify the customer exits, navigate to Utilities → Find or You can directly press Cntrl+F on the tcode SMOD.
5. After going to the find exist screen enter the package name we got earlier and press F8 or press Execute button.
6. You will see the list of exits available in the tcode MM01 like below.
1. Repeat the first three steps of Approach-1 to find out the package name of the standard tcode.
2. Go to tcode SE84(Repository Info System) → Enhancements → Customer Exits
3. In the above screen you can enter the package name and press execute, you will get list of customer exits available.
4. If you don’t know the package name and need to see the list of all Customer Exits in the system, leave all fields blank and press execute.