Dear SAPLearners, in this blog post we will learn how to get SAP HANA Cloud database in SAP Cloud Platform Trial.
What is SAP HANA Cloud Database?
It is a cloud-native database platform providing single access to all your data. Test-drive the powerful features of SAP HANA Cloud and see how you can extend your on-premise landscape to the cloud with our hybrid data strategy. —by SAP
SAP Cloud Platform Environment
It is available only in Cloud Foundry environment.
1. Log On to SAP Cloud Platform trial Cloud Foundry environment.
2. Navigate to Subaccount. On left navigation menu choose Entitlements and then click on Configure Entitlements.
3. Click on Add Service Plans.
4. On Subaccount trail – Entitlements window, search for hana and choose SAP HANA Cloud. Select all available plans.
5. Click on Save to save the service plan changes.
6. Under Spaces, click on the “dev” space. Click on “SAP HANA Cloud” in the left navigation menu and create an instance.
7. A Create Instance wizard will start, provide Instance Credentials details.
8. Under SAP HANA instance memory and storage parameters step, leave all values to defaults. But you can change as per your requirements.
9. Under Data Lake step, we will leave all values to defaults.
10. Under Advances Setting step, you have to three options to choose. All these options allows to connect SAP HANA Cloud database in different ways.
11. After couple of minutes, your SAP HANA instance will ready.
Congrats! 😊 you have successfully learned how to get SAP HANA Cloud trial database. In coming hands-on tutorials we will explore different features.
Please feel free to comment and let us know your feedback. Subscribe for more updates
If you liked it ❤️, please share it! Thanks! 🙏
SAPLearners.com is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest tutorials and updates.