Below are steps related to connection settings to sap netweaver gateway.
1. Go to SPRO >> SAP Reference IMG
2. Expand SAP Netweaver >> Gateway >> ODATA Channel >> Configuration >> Connection Settings >> SAP Netweaver Gateway to SAP System.
3. Execute “Mange RFC Destination”
4. Create a new ABAP RFC Connection to SAP Back-end Systems (ERP, SRM, CRM etc.).
- If you choose Hub Deployment, create a RFC connection to connect to SAP ERP system.
- If you choose Embedded Deployment, create a RFC connection to itself.
Please feel free to comment and let us know your feedback. Subscribe for more updates
If you liked it, please share it! Thanks!
SAPLearners.com is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest tutorials and updates.