Updated: Below steps are outdated with SAP Cloud Platform improvements. Please follow the new content here How to create HANA Database in SAP Cloud Platform
Hello everyone, in this tutorial you will learn on how to create a New HANA Trial Instance in SAP HCP (HANA Cloud Platform). Lets get started.
- You have already registered for SAP Free HANA Trail Instance.Click here to get one.
1. After you got the SAP HANA Cloud Platform(HCP) trials instance. Log on to it, you should be landing on HANA cockpit like below.
3. Provide the name of the trial instance and click on Save.
4. HANA Instance will be created successfully. Now click on SAP HANA Web-based Development Workbench to see the web based tool to develop HANA XS applications.
5. You should see SAP HANA development workbench should open in new browser window like below.
Congrats, you have successfully create New HANA Trial Instance in SAP HCP. In our next tutorials we will learn how to develop HANA XS applications in SAP HANA Web-based Development Workbench in SAP HCP.
Please stay tuned to us for more SAP HANA Cloud Platform tutorials.Please feel free to comment and let us know your feedback. You feedback will keep us alive.
SAPLearners.com is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest tutorials and updates.