Hello everyone, in this tutorial, we will learn How to deploy SAPUI5 application into ABAP NetWeaver Gateway System.
- You should have access to SAP Netweaver Gateway System (or) Front-end server in which UI Add-on installed.
- You should have developed a SAPUI5 application in Eclipse IDE (or) SAP Web IDE.
1. Fire up the Eclipse IDE and test the SAPUI5 application and make sure that the application is working fine. For example, I have created a simple column chart SAPUI5 application. Output and structure of the SAPUI5 application looks like below.
3. In the Export Window, choose File System under General and click Next.
5. Application will be successfully saved.
6. Now log on to the SAP Netweaver Gateway system/Front-end server and go to transaction SE38 and provide the program name as /UI5/UI5_REPOSITORY_LOAD and click on execute. You will see the below screen.
7. Provide the name of the SAPUI5 Application and choose Upload, now execute the report.
Congrats, you have successfully deployed SAPUI5 application into SAP Netweaver Gateway System.
Please stay tuned to us for more SAPUI5 tutorials.Please feel free to comment and let us know your feedback. You feedback will keep us alive.
SAPLearners.com is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest tutorials and updates.