Dear SAPLearners, in this tutorial we will learn how to install SAP HANA Tools in Eclipse or HANA Studio.
To get start with SAP HANA Native Development we need these tools. So let gets started.
1. Install Eclipse IDE Kepler/Juno/Mars version from here and choose your operating system on which you want to run eclipse.
5. You can see the Eclipse welcome page and you have successfully installed Eclipse in your local machine.
6. Our next step is to install SAP HANA Tools. To do that navigate to Help → Install New Software from eclipse menu.
7. In the Available Software window, enter “http://tools.hana.ondemand.com/kepler” in Work with field. if you have downloaded Juno version enter “http://tools.hana.ondemand.com/juno“. List of software available will be displayed. Choose SAP HANA Tools and click on Next.
11. At the end of installation, you will be prompted with below confirmation window to restart the Eclipse. Click on Yes to confirm and eclipse will be restarted with the SAP HANA Cloud Tools installed.
You have successfully installed SAP HANA Tools in Eclipse or HANA Studio.
In our next tutorial we will see How to Add SAP HANA Cloud System and how to develop SAP HANA native applications, HANA Views etc.
Please stay tuned to us for SAP HANA Cloud Platform tutorials.
Please feel free to comment and let us know your feedback. Subscribe for more updates.
if you liked it, please share it! Thanks!
SAPLearners.com is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest tutorials and updates.