Hello everyone in this blog you will learn how to setup KPI Modeler Framework in SAP Fiori Launchpad. KPI Modeler was renamed to SAP Smart Business Modeler. Lets get started.
What is KPI Modeler?
1. Logon to Front-End/Gateway server.
2. Go to SU01 – User Maintenance transaction.Enter the User Id and click on change.
3. Navigate to roles tab and add below mentioned role and click on save. /UI2/SAP_KPIMOD_TCR_S – SAP Role for KPI Modeler
5. Navigate to Grant Roles tab. Click on ‘+’ sign to add below HANA roles.
- sap.hba.r.sb.core.roles::SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_RUNTIME – Read-access to KPI definitions
- sap.hba.r.sb.core.roles::SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_MODELER – KPI modeling
Congrats! You have successfully setup the KPI Modeler Framework. Please stay tuned for SAP Fiori tutorials. Leave a comment in the below comment section and let us know your feedback.