Dear SAPLearners, in this blog post you will learn the steps to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package x86, Remote Tools For Visual Studio 2019 and KDiff a source code compare tool.
These tools are prerequisites before you start using SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation Desktop Studio.
Lets look the steps to install all 3 softwares!
👉 Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package x86
1. Download the installer from the Microsoft website from here.
2. Select the MSI installer file based on the operation system and click Next.
3. Execute the install filer by double clicking on download file, setup wizard will open like below and then click on Install.
4. Setup of Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package x86 is completed.
👉 Remote Tools For Visual Studio 2019
1. Download the Visual Studio remote tools from Microsoft website from here. You have to scroll down a bit and expand the Tools for Visual Studio 2019 section.
2. Double-click on the executable ﬁle to start the setup process.
3. Accept the terms and conditions and click on Install.
4. The setup process will start and after some time the setup will be successfull.
👉 KDiff – Source Code Compare Tool
1. Go to source forge website and download the latest version of KDiff tool from here.
2. Start the KDiff setup wizard by double clicking on the download file.
3. Click on I Agree.
4. Choose Components and click on Next.
5. Select the installation folder location and click on Next.
6. Click on Next.
7. Finally, click on Install to start the installation process.
8. KDiff setup is completed successfully.
Congrats!! you have successfully learned the steps to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package x86, Remote Tools For Visual Studio 2019 and KDiff a source code compare tool.
Please feel free to comment and let us know your feedback. Subscribe for more updates.
If you liked it ❤️, please share it! Thanks! 🙏
SAPLearners.com is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest tutorials and updates.